September 7, 2010

My first blog!

Well, this is my first blog......hope it won't be the last :)
The main reason I did this blog is simply to do whatever I want!
Mainly, I'll be posting graphic designs i'm doing. I am always passionate about drawing and designing; whether designing logos, digital painting, wallpapers, ads....etc. I work with several graphic and animation software like Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign & Flash. I'm also learning other software like premiere, soundbooth & dreamweaver
Besides posting my work, I'm gonna post my thoughts about anything that comes to my mind :)
It'd be nice to know your thoughts too and you're more than welcome to post comments.......NICE comments ;)


So....here's my first post. Wait for others to come soon :)

2 comments:

  1. ya lebleba mabrook !
    3o2bal ely gy b2a isa, i like the colours you chose for tha main page of the blog
    Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ya 3wamaaa.....glad you liked it :)

    ReplyDelete